Meet your Chiropractor, Dr. Matthew Bortolussi
As your Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Matthew Bortolussi focuses on chiropractic care that restores and rebuilds the health of your spine and nervous system. Not satisfied with just eliminating your pain, this chiropractor’s goal is to assist you in properly correcting the cause of your problem so true healing can occur. Through chiropractic care, Dr. Matthew has helped patients from all areas of Vaughan with painful chronic problems associated with overuse injuries, arthritis, old previous injuries and everyday stress. Dr. Matthew is also one of a few select chiropractors with training in advanced techniques such as Cranial Adjusting Turner Style (CATS) which can be particularly helpful in difficult cases for young and old. Tell him your healthcare goals and he’ll show you how you can achieve them.
- Bachelor of Science in Honours Physiology, 2001 – The University of Western Ontario
- Doctor of Chiropractic, 2004 – New York Chiropractic College
- Contemporary Medical Acupuncture, 2005 – McMaster University
- MC2 Chiropractic Analysis, 2010
- Advanced Subluxation Training, 2011 – Chiropractic Leadership Alliance